- Qualifiers (8:00pm Est)
- Group A: Saturday 9/9
- Group B: Monday 9/11
- Group C: Monday 9/18
- FINALS (9:00 PM Est): Saturday 9/30
The 2nd longest-running PUBG Mobile community tournament in North America. The Dead in Month tournament consists of 3 qualifiers and one final. Participants need only to place in the top 4 in a qualifier to advance to finals, based on current PMPL scoring system.
The qualifiers are open to the community. Each qualifier allows 20 teams to compete, with the top 4 from each qualifier advancing to the $450 finals, to join the 7-8 invited North American professional teams. 1st place gets $400 to split amongst the team.
There is also a $50 prize to the player with most eliminations overall.
- RedEyes holds 3 qualifiers each month.
- Each qualifier begins at 8pm EST and consists of 3 matches.
- Top 4 placing teams advance to $450 final event. (12 qualified teams total)
6-8 Tier-1 professional teams are invited each month, based on numerous variables, such as current placement in official pro events (PMPL, PMWC, etc.)
Finals begin at 9pm EST and consist of 4 matches (Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, and Vikendi)
- 1st place: $400
- Most Eliminations: $50
Prize Pool payouts generally occur around 45 days after final event.
How to Sign Up
Join the Discord server at: WWW.REDEYESOFFICIAL.COM
Participants begin registration in “Sign-Up” discord channel.
From that point, they will be eligible to register for specific qualifier dates (48 hours prior to start-time)
General Sign Up for Dead in September opens September 1st, and qualifier-registrations open 48 hours prior to the qualifier start time (ex. Group A's qualifier-sign up will open on 9/7 at 8pm est, exactly 48 hours before the events starting time.).
Be sure to read all instructions info and adhere to the registration format. If unsure, check the “all info-DIM” channel in the discord (WWW.REDEYESOFFICIAL.COM)
- NO Emulators
- No hacking/ 3rd party app integration/ data alteration (we collect in-game data, and will easily detect hackers)
- No cheating
- No teaming
- Don’t tag RedEyes directly during events, tag staff for any concerns or inquiries.
- Participants must play all matches in qualifier and/or final, or face a temporary ban from the next month’s event.
Additional info in “All-Info” + “Frequently Asked” channels of Dead in August section of server.
- 2+ team tags per team
- At least 3 players on team to get scored.
- Level 30+ accounts only
- One manager-role per team
- One code-role per team
- 3+ team tags per team minimum
- 3+ players per team minimum (to get scored)
- Level 30+ accounts only
- Top priority: Teams who haven’t played this month.
- Mid priority: Teams who played once
- Low priority: Teams who’ve played more than once.
All rules and registration info in “Dead in August ” Category of Discord server, in channel titled “All Info- DIM” and most additional concerns can be answered in “frequently asked questions”. For anything else, just tag a staff member. @cristy @de’asia @kailey